Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Blogging Has Begun

The Daily Snore J Chronicles of My Boring Life

Im Rachel, a 38 year old single person just trying to keep it all together. I work for the State, if that s tells you anything….zzzzzz boring! I am moving into an apartment next week. Will be so glad to have my own place again but not sure what Im going to do with all that solitude. I will just have to get out and get a LIFE! Ha! Well, that is where this blog comes in to play. I am going to write about my experiences trying to GET A LIFE, get healthier, and find the man of my dreams. Thought I had found him “BUT” I was wrong…again. Im sure I will be talking about him in this blog and a few other people and situations that bug the hell out of me. I hope you find amusement from this blog because that s the purpose. I need an outlet and you could use a giggle J

Things I’m thinking during my work day

Are you STILL talking?? (eyes rolling in back of head)


No comments:

Post a Comment